One, two, three FLY.
Two weeks ago, I had the great joy of going here with


as well as two others, whose picture I took but whose permission to post that picture I forgot to request.
We had a great deal of fun. One of the highlights, truly, was when

climbed onto this:

and were lifted up into the sky:



ALL THE WAY to the TOP of THIS thing:

and then suddenly dropped. Then they flew.


I have birds for friends.

&

as well as two others, whose picture I took but whose permission to post that picture I forgot to request.
We had a great deal of fun. One of the highlights, truly, was when

climbed onto this:

and were lifted up into the sky:



ALL THE WAY to the TOP of THIS thing:

and then suddenly dropped. Then they flew.


I have birds for friends.

1 Comments:
YAY! Pics! From your bird-brained friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home