Hiatus
I must go to California for a few weeks because of a family emergency, so no postings for a little while.
When I get back, I will be sure to post after pictures of the upstairs and all our adventures of the last few weeks.
In the meantime, thanks to Dad and Terri for the lovely new lawn furniture! We are enjoying it thoroughly.
When I get back, I will be sure to post after pictures of the upstairs and all our adventures of the last few weeks.
In the meantime, thanks to Dad and Terri for the lovely new lawn furniture! We are enjoying it thoroughly.

3 Comments:
Be careful and I will see you when you get back.
Hey Alison, I heard about your grandmother and I'm very sorry. You know that you and your family are definitely in our prayers. Hopefully when things ease up we can all get together. I don't know if that'll be before or after the birth of the new baby, but we'll see. Take it easy. We love you guys.
Marsha
Hey Lalison, I hope everything's alright I would love to see you while you're out here if you get a chance, I'd love for you to meet Erik.
Thinking of you,
Pheather
Post a Comment
<< Home