After...no, really.
Compare to THIS.





Next, we will replace the dingy window shades and make a few smaller changes, but I think this is the most dramatic change.
Many thanks to Mom, for helping while on vacation.





Next, we will replace the dingy window shades and make a few smaller changes, but I think this is the most dramatic change.
Many thanks to Mom, for helping while on vacation.

2 Comments:
Ooooooh Nice, I love the red!!!!!
Ali--Is thata Scoobie Doo lunch box I see above the sink on the shelf? Too cool! Makes me wish I would've kept all my lunch boxes growing up. The Charlies Angels one would be worth some moolah now!
And I agree, the red interior of the cupboards is very beautiful. Reminds me of the chinese red they use for luck during the Chinese New Years celebration. Awesome.
Namaste friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home