Let's Go...
Al and I spent this afternoon at Mount Trashmore flying kites we found for $1 each at Target. It was a beautiful afternoon and the kites gave us much more than $2 worth of fun. And since they're so cheap, there's no worries about damage, really, leaving the skies wide open for kite wars. And just in case anyone's curious, I won, sending the enemy kite into a thrilling death spiral straight into the ground.
I'd post pictures for you but I left the camera in the truck. In fact, the battery is almost dead and I have lost the battery charger somewhere in my travels or in the house, so it may be a little while before I can post pictures of anything. But I'm working on it.
So you'll just have to close your eyes, feel the breeze, hear the birds and imagine the death spiral.
I'd post pictures for you but I left the camera in the truck. In fact, the battery is almost dead and I have lost the battery charger somewhere in my travels or in the house, so it may be a little while before I can post pictures of anything. But I'm working on it.
So you'll just have to close your eyes, feel the breeze, hear the birds and imagine the death spiral.

1 Comments:
Sounds like a perfect afternoon! Next time you're at Target check the clearance rack for the BIG bubble maker! Now THAT'S a lot of FUN!!!!
Missed ya Ali--Hope things are getting better!
Namaste.
Post a Comment
<< Home