Monday, October 16, 2006

Day Three

Well, all the insulation dust (don't worry, it's not asbestos) from the office got in my lungs yesterday and today I have a massive cough... I'm not sure if I have a cold that was triggered by the dust or if it's just the dust itself... but I would like to at least make the cough worth its while today and post some photos online.... except that on the one day I have an "easy schedule" (that is, balancing our checkbook, paying bills, cleaning house, doing laundry, etc.), Blogger won't download any of my photos.

Ah, well. So I'll paint the picture for you... we have gutted the office totally, with much help from Laurie... a big SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU!!! .... partially demolished the linen closet... carried bags and bags and bags and bags of trash to the garage... poured concrete bases for the new foundation support posts.... and today, Al has jacked up the house and is putting in the last of the posts.

The difference is clearly visible. The floor looks GREAT! It looks like a floor should look... nice and even all the way across. I can't wait until we get the new floor down.

I'll try again with the pictures later. Now I'm going to drink some more tea.

1 Comments:

Blogger laurie said...

Any time, I told you it was fun!

10/16/2006 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home