Woooow...
It's been a long time since I posted here. Sorry, loved ones. I've been quite caught up in the other blog at http://iamradiogirl.blogspot.com. Please check it out when you get a chance.
Also painting a lot. Paintings available here: http://www.paintandink.etsy.com. Tell everyone you know!
It's been a bit hectic around here. Al is working ungodly hours and I am trying to get ready for my very first art "show"/ sale at a local Fantasy/Science Fiction Convention at the end of September. I'm very nervous and mentally running around like a chicken... because I really won't know what I should be doing/ have done to prepare until I'm there, I think.
Painting, painting, painting away and thinking about display methods.
All right, off to sleep. I promise, I'll be back.
Also painting a lot. Paintings available here: http://www.paintandink.etsy.com. Tell everyone you know!
It's been a bit hectic around here. Al is working ungodly hours and I am trying to get ready for my very first art "show"/ sale at a local Fantasy/Science Fiction Convention at the end of September. I'm very nervous and mentally running around like a chicken... because I really won't know what I should be doing/ have done to prepare until I'm there, I think.
Painting, painting, painting away and thinking about display methods.
All right, off to sleep. I promise, I'll be back.

1 Comments:
This poor little blog is being very neglected.
Post a Comment
<< Home