Many welcomes....
... to my little sister, Olivia, born October 29, 2006.
I look forward to building a great friendship across the 31 years that divide us.
Love,
Alison
I look forward to building a great friendship across the 31 years that divide us.
Love,
Alison

3 Comments:
Yay congrats!!! for some reason I had a feeling the name was going to be Oliva even tho you did an excleent job of not saying... Congrats to the whole family!
Congrats Alison--a new baby sister!
Now THAT'S big news.
I can't believe the Bob Villa job you're doing on your home! YIKES--it would've intimidated the beejeezus outta me!
Been thinking about you and love reading your blog. I miss ya.
Namaste,
Cyn
Thanks, ladies! I just got more pictures of her and she is adorable -- definitely has my nose, though, poor girl. And dad says she has my love of reading -- he has been reading the newspaper to her already and books, and apparently, she just stares at him, fascinated.
Cyn, I am so glad to hear from you! How have you been?
Post a Comment
<< Home